At Our World Class Alaskan Fly-in Fishing Outfitter- Fishing is their full time business and their only business for twenty five years, In Business since 1989, 2017 was their 28th Anniversary! They are a small family run business. We invite you to come and join us for the ultimate Alaskan Fly-In Trip.
What kind of fish can you catch? Well, there's King Salmon (Chinook), Coho (Silver Salmon), Chum (Dog Salmon), Pink "Humpy" Salmon, LingCod, Yellow eye, and our personal favorite, the true Cod.
June 22 - July 13
3 Days - $2,795 - $3,125
4 Days - $3,125
July 13 - Aug 17
3 Days - $3,775
4 Days - $4,175
Aug 18 - Sept 11
3 Days - $3,125
4 Days - $3,595 - $3,775
What is included
- Roundtrip floatplane excursion from Ketchikan to Our Incredible Lodge... this is a real treat!
- Lodging in double rooms with private baths and wilderness or water views • Hors d’oeuvres & snacks • Daily housekeeping • Meals highlighted by fresh seafood caught in local waters
- Personalized meals for folks adhering to special diets
- Hot & cold non-alcoholic beverages while fishing
- Modern, spacious boats with walk-around decks and lots of fishing space
- Use of rain gear and rubber boots
- A licensed, veteran Captain and Deckhand aboard each boat. We welcome the novice guest!
- A natural history evening cruise up scenic McKenzie Inlet. You’ll scout for deer, bear, eagles and other wildlife while getting to know your crew (daylight permitting).
- Bait, tackle and lightweight rods for more “play”
- Every day of fishing is guided and includes a minimum of 8-9 hours on the water
- Fish filleting to your size specifications
- State-of-the-art vacuum packaging of fish to assure extra freshness for months • Wax-coated and insulated fish boxes & frozen gel-packs for your catch.
What is Not Included
- Airline tickets from your hometown to Ketchikan, AK
- Hotel stays in Ketchikan prior to or after your lodge visit
- Fishing license (purchased at the lodge)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Fish smoking (Optional)
- Shipping of your fish via Fed-Ex (Optional)
We encourage larger groups and would love to cater to your specific needs. Relax and let our expert staff take care of all the details. We can also assist you in customizing your custom logo’d apparel for your group!
- Hot tub
- Gift Shop
- Hiking Trail
- Natural history cruise to pristine, fjord-like McKenzie Inlet (Daylight & Weather permitting)
Flying from Seattle, Ketchikan is only 90 minutes away. There, our guests will be picked up by floatplane for a scenic
20-minute flight to Saltery Cove on Prince of Wales Island.
We highly recommend - taking advantage of the extensive experience Our Alaskan Outfitter can offer in booking flights to and from Ketchikan, once you have booked your trip with International Trophy outfitters.